Monday, February 23, 2015

Attention Portland Readers!



Now that I have your attention....ha! I'm having an art show!

I am taking a break from mural-ing and freelance designing, to work on my own personal paintings. It's been too long since I really gave my focus to work that is entirely for myself and not commissioned. It feels great!! I've finished new paintings and touched up old ones....and getting ready to start some new ones again! And it's all because of the event flier below: an event I have been wanting to put on for a long time now. It's finally happening: an art show/slideshow about my experience in the Peace Corps in Madagascar. So if you're in Portland, I'm inviting you to come check it out! Hope to see you there! Stay tuned for updates of a slightly more personal kind this month. ;)
portland events, portland art show, jewish art month, portland artist, portland painter, madagascar event

No comments:

Post a Comment