Sunday, November 2, 2014

Coming soon to a wall near you!

That was the cheesiest post title ever... sorry not sorry. How are you guys? I'm super sad that October is over. It's been an awesome month. I got to go to New Orleans for vacation and it was a total blast! Also, it contains my favorite holiday (duh), lots of pumpkin food items, and gorgeous colors in nature everywhere you go. I love love love this month. But, alas, the holiday season is now upon us, and parents-to-be are busy busy nesting. And I am happy to help them. :)

Here's what I'm gonna do:

nursery mural portland oregon, portland muralist, trees and owl baby room mural, baby nursery mural

nursery mural portland oregon, portland muralist, trees and owl baby room mural, baby nursery mural
Which one of those do you like better, cartoony or realistic? Obviously I'm just photoshopping stuff over a picture of their wall, but you get the idea. This is is gonna be soooooo much fun! The grey trees represent metallic silver, by the way. How much fun is that?!?! Can't wait!

nursery mural portland oregon, portland muralist, trees and bird baby room mural, baby nursery mural
More trees for a different nursery. Interesting that this will be my 4th tree-themed nursery. I guess that's a thing. Super cute.

Excited about these ideas, and even more excited to get off my computer, and get some paint on my hands (and let's be honest, in my hair and on my pants, too)! Can't wait for all the upcoming projects. These, plus some other light mural touch ups and sign work in a retirement community, and some graphic design freelance, will take me at least through January. Stoked. Stay tuned, and thanks so much everyone for reading, and for your support. Stay warm!

xo Corie


1 comment:

  1. I like these sketches a lot! Your technique of photoshopping your idea on a photo of the clients wall makes it so easy to visualize the final creation. Nice going! Now go get some paint on your brush, too!

    ReplyDelete