Thursday, January 9, 2014

Paintings for my Boyfriend

Hi All, 

I just thought I'd post a few paintings I did as gifts for my boyfriend over the last couple years, just for fun. He has all these very specific things he's into.... campy horror movies, old punk music, old black and white sci-fi movies, etc. I love him, but he's a weirdo. For various birthdays and christmases, I've made him a lot of stuff. Here's 3 paintings in his collection of Corie Hinton originals ha ha. Enjoy!

evil dead, evil dead fan art, bruce campbell painting, evil dead painting
That Guy from "Evil Dead"

2001: A Space Odyssey, 2001: A Space Odyssey painting
That robot from "Metropolis"

The cramps painting, the cramps, lux interior, lux interior painting, poison ivy painting
That couple from "The Cramps" band.

No comments:

Post a Comment